Learn to paint Poppies 4 Ways
I LOVE painting flowers. And I know so many of you do, too! In this four-part painting series, we take one type of flower - poppies - and paint them four different ways.
Sign-up below and we will send you the complete supply list and 4 video painting tutorials!
By filling out this form you agree to receive The Social Easel resources, awesome news and offers by email! Unsubscribe at any time.
Create 4 Unique Poppies Paintings
In this series of four videos, I’ll teach you how to paint four completely different styles of poppies paintings with a variety of art supplies.
- Basic Acrylic Poppies Painting with craft paints and brushes
- Watercolor Poppies with watercolor paints or watered-down acrylics!
- Mixed Media Poppies with paint, markers, paper, and more!
- Impasto Palette Knife Poppies with heavy body acrylics and lots of texture!
Relax and embrace the fact that painting is not about being perfect...It's about letting loose and having fun while creating! That is where the true artistic magic happens!
Get ready to learn about:
- Basic painting with Acrylics
- Color Mixing
- Brush techniques
- Painting with watercolors
- Adding new elements to your paintings with mixed media
- Incorporating paint pens into your art
- Palette Knife techniques
- Adding texture and depth to your paintings
- Shading and defining your light source
- Incorporating loose lines into artwork
- Letting loose and having fun!
You are going to learn to Trust the Process and follow along with simple steps that anyone can do even if you have NEVER painted before!
We all have a creative side inside of us and it's my passion to help pull that out of you!
Sign-up below and we will send you the complete supply list plus all 4 video tutorials.
By filling out this form you agree to receive Christie's resources, awesome news and offers by email! Unsubscribe at any time.