Learn how to paint these Funky Fall Flowers!
Join me, Christie Hawkins, as I break down this fun floral painting into easy-to-follow art lessons.
Join us October 11-14th!
DON'T WORRY! THESE LESSONS WILL BE RECORDED AND CAN BE PLAYED BACK ANYTIME!
All for only $10!JOIN THE FUN!
This workshop is going to help you stretch and grow as an artist in a fun and relaxing way!
This acrylic painting workshop is meant for everyone! Whether you have never picked up a paintbrush before or if you are a seasoned artist looking to learn a few new skills, you are going to love learning this loose & fun style!
I will start each lesson with a mini devotional covering some things that most of us deal with in life and in our journey with art!
Trust/Fear • Perfectionism • Community
Come ready with paintbrushes and a cup of coffee! All of this will happen inside of our own private group with a community of like-minded people. We are meant to do life together!
This group is going to allow attendees the opportunity to not only learn but also to share, get loved on, and love on others!
I’m gonna let you in on a little secret… It’s about a whole lot more than just painting! It’s about letting loose, having fun, trusting God, and building amazing connections!
- 3 Step-by-Step Online Video Tutorials that break down the Funky Fall Flowers, making it easy for anyone to follow along and paint!
- Supply and Paint Color List to grab everything you need before we get started.
- Paint on your schedule! - 24/7 Access! Can't make the Live lessons? Don't worry! After they have aired, attendees can go back and watch the video tutorials anytime.
- Rights to teach this design for all your LOCAL Paint Parties! (no teaching online or virtual kits allowed)
- Devotionals at the start of each lesson to help participants get past the fear and learn how to trust the process.
- A Private Community in a social media group to watch me teach Live and an exclusive community to share your work and make friends!
What you will learn:
- How to build a simple floral composition - There is no template used in this tutorial, but don't worry! I will break each part down into simple steps.
- How to color mix paints for beautifully balanced custom paint colors.
- How to create mixed media art using tissue or scrapbook paper.
- How to paint with a palette knife - In this lesson, I used paint brushes along with a palette knife to to create all that texture. Don't have a palette knife? Use a credit card! I will show you how. 😀
- How to use gel medium to create more texture and thicken your basic craft paints.
- Acrylic painting techniques for beginners
- How to cut loose and have fun being creative!
When will the lessons take place?
Overcome your fears and learn how to create a composition/design for your Funky Fall Flowers.
October 11th at 11:00am CST
Put perfectionism behind you while adding all our base colors and layers in the painting!
October 12th at 11:00am CST
Time for all the final details and finishing touches that truly make a painting complete. We were meant to do life together, and that is what this paint party is all about!
October 14th at 11:00am CST
Q&A with Christie!
Have all of your questions ready for my Live Q&A session so we can work through anything holding you back in your artistry.
October 14th at 4:00pm CST
Don't worry if you can't make it at our scheduled time. All of the lessons will be available for replay! I encourage you to watch first then implement.
God is the original creator and he designed us in his image!
There is a creative side in each and every one of us and I am going to help uncover that!
In the Funky Fall Flowers lessons, learn how to paint with a palette knife, mix your own unique colors, use gel medium to for impasto style painting, and how to incorporate tissue paper into your art for a fun new look.
Most importantly, I am going to help us all cut loose, get messy, and have fun! Find Joy in the process of painting while following my simple instructions.
The freedom that comes with it so satisfying and fun!
What do I need?!
Once registered, a complete supply and color list will be delivered to your inbox, but you don't need much to start!
A few basic supplies to grab:
- Painting Surface - I have done this on a 16x20 canvas, but any size will work. Pick what works for you!
- A synthetic acrylic paint brush set
- Acrylic craft paints
- Mixed Media Pad (any size) for practicing brush strokes
- A few paint pens
- Gel Medium if you want that extra lofty texture
Note: No need to prep anything ahead of time. I will start from the very beginning in the first lesson. My recommendation for all students is to watch first and then paint at the pace that works best for each person. This allows each student to really focus on what is being taught without trying to "keep up" during the lesson.
This will make the entire event much less stressful and allow for everyone to sit back and enjoy learning!
In this painting workshop, I am going to share the joy and love of painting along with scripture that is going to help lift you up and help everyone overcome the fear and anxiety that may stop us from creating.
Art is FUN! We are all creative...
Some of us just don’t know it yet!
By the end of the painting, I have no doubt that everyone will use their hands and paint their way to happiness! Sit back, relax and TRUST THE PROCESS!
Here is what a few of our friends have to say about painting the Funky Fall Flowers with Christie!
Hi, I am Christie
I am the owner of The Social Easel and also the founder of Christie’s Inner Tribe! And I LOVE to paint and to teach others!!
I believe we all have a creative side to us. Sometimes we just need help pulling it out! That’s what I am here for! Over the past 8 years, I have taught thousands of people, just like you, how to paint! And get this, most of which had never picked up a paintbrush before!
I’ve taken my over 30 years of experience with painting and developed an easy-to-follow system to teach you how to paint with no experience needed! I want to help everyone find that creative ability that I believe we all have!
I come from a line of artists in my family. It’s ingrained in me and brings me so much joy! I’ve been painting since I was a child! Now I want to bring that joy to you! I believe God created us in His image. He is the original Creator. He has instilled a creative side in all of us, some of us just haven’t found it yet.
My goal and purpose in life is to bring that out of others and help them find the joy in painting and what it can do for your life!